"Empire State" Print
All Southern roads lead to Georgia.
Seems you can't get around talking about her. If it isn't her boiled peanuts and former Presidents, it's her bands or bloggers or football teams or golf tourneys or mountain homes or vacations on the islands or chefs, and if it isn't about those then its talking about her beautiful people and her weather and the traffic and the jobs and the history, and if it isn't that, well hell, you don't know what you are talking about. Cause they got it all over in the Empire State.
- Hand pressed in Somerville, MA, on January 29, 2013
- Size: 13" x 20"
- 110lb Lettra letterpress paper
- Proudly Printed on 100% Cotton
- As is the nature of any handmade item, there are slight variations in inking & each one is perfect in its own way.
- Does not include frame or matting