"Five Strings" Print
There I was. A Southerner in Manhattan.
Spending a week away from home and missing the South something awful. I showed up at a theater to see a man play banjo. A funny man, who walked on stage alone, and with five strings and three minutes took me back to Alabama. This was what he played, and ever since then I've seen the banjo more as an interstate than an instrument – all lanes clear heading back home.
- Letterpress printed in Massachusetts
- Size: 13" x 20"
- 110lb Lettra letterpress paper
- Numbered run of 100
- Proudly Printed on 100% Cotton
- As is the nature of any handmade item, there are slight variations in inking & each one is perfect in its own way.
- Does not include frame or matting