"New South" Print
There exist two Souths below the Mason-Dixon.
One is the place of history, of the county and the proud families and the exploited slaves. The other is a place of the future, of the city and tomorrow, of the growing minority prominence and the exportation of culture to the rest of America. Two Souths, both right and wrong in their own ways, but both in existence since long before the War, and in my belief, both will live always. It’s our legacy and our tormented soul, and it’s what we run from and run towards with equal conviction.
- Letterpress printed in Massachusetts
- Size: 13" x 20"
- 110lb Lettra letterpress paper
- Proudly Printed on 100% Cotton
- As is the nature of any handmade item, there are slight variations in inking & each one is perfect in its own way.
- Does not include frame or matting